March 24, 2005

My idea of a poem -

I wrote this a long time ago, sometime last Nov when i was attending a class instructed by a Chinese prof. Yeah, the same guy that wrote Prithiviraj's name as ' Pathway' in a bizarre attempt to spell his name.

I have my reservations against this guy, and not without reasons. But, am not in a mood to get into all that series of events.

Anyway, this poem also coincided with that phase of my life when all that me and Ved were doing were getting rightly sozzled and were confused most of the time. We were inspired after watching 8 mile and were into hip-hop bigtime, trying to speak and move and act the way Eminem did in that movie. Now, that phase has gone away (and rightly so, even Eminem has mellowed), but all that stands in testimony of the fact we were cranked up at that time is this poem.

It might be a little abusive and offensive, but i will still settle and vouch for every word here. They still hold good. And im sure students that have taken classes instructed in English from a chinese prof will relate/endorse to this. And if you have happenned to hear ' 40 oz' from D-12 and remember its BG tune, try to read it along that. I did and liked it more that way.
Here goes
...................................................................................

He calls Himself Dr. Thaksang Zu
Interpol is searching him for escapin from a china zoo
From where he landed in US, Kalamazoo
How he managed to reach here, i have no clue

He has a jacket that is of color blue
Which he flicked after using the women's loo
He is totally pathetic, and i say it with a phew
Of his demented caliber, there are others very few

When he enters a class, everyone goes 'boo'
Which he sucks up to thinkin its a 'ooh'
He starts talkin, of which he/you hav no clue
And you are thinkin ' Hey, i could better understand a cow's mellow 'moo'

When you carry a doubt to Dr.Zu
He is sure to gonna raise a huge cry and hue
He will go ' Dare to ask me? Do you know i am who?'
That how good his English, never would a gal go to him and woo

One of you will be makin sense, and its probably you
Just talkin abt him makes me reach for powder floo
So i can fly home, and drink my homemade coffee brew
I dint exxagerate, every word i jus said was true.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rest my case.
And yea, of course, the name has been changed.So, if you are from immediate vicinity and trace to the guy, i can still save my skin...
And oh yea, by the way, i still cant seem to decide on a suitable title, so feel free to suggest one, if you are in the mood for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he dirink coco
he go loco
she shout no no
he eat tofo (tofu)

he come class
ask girl - question blast
girl say dont know
he say come my room & go go