August 18, 2004

My idea of a poem..- Carnage

I am no poet and i would be the first to acknowledge it.
In fact, i would correct if you said im one.
No doubt you wudn't make such tall claims when you read the following " poem ?" which me and Komi wrote in a dull and boring ECE class, right under Maha's nose. That gave more bang.
Here goes.

Carnage - Great destruction of life ( Brought about by oneself)

I saw a girl near a garage,
She was then in her teenage;
After which she joined engineering college.
Influenced/Convinced by my friends'tutelage,
I approached her and proposed a permanent bondage.

I should have listened to the old adage,
That a girl's father's anger could not be managed,
Next thing i remember is waking up with the Dr.'s bandage,
Which was followed by my friends' endless badinage.

All i wanted was a happy marriage,
Alas, the result was a total Damage...!

No comments: