August 01, 2005

Yaay!

And i aced my Master's defense presentation.( Thanks)
Well, to cut a long story short, they ( the graduate committee) decide to award me with the Master of Science degree. And they were happy with my work! And Dr. Sims asked why its not a Plan A! THAT impressed.
Barely got done with it an hour ago!

One of dreams have come true.. Not really! I never dreamed of doing a MS and all, but once ventured, somewhere in between, finishing it certainly became a (should i add 'distant' day)dream alright
I do not know exactly what, but somehow, once done with it, im not feeling that ecstatic or superior as i imagined i would be, once done. Im pretty happy about it, no kidding! But honestly, i absolutely feel no sense of accomplishment. Probably i set my standards way too high.

And thats one of the reasons im doing this post. Just to see if would perk me up a little (and also so i can pretend to be busy till the binge begins), but naah.. i don't feel a thing.

One of these days, i'ma get a job ( and i promised myself i wudnt worry about it tonight) and then i'll really laugh out at the world.. for having branded me an official Master.
The take -home msg is, " Any crap -shooter can get an MS, if they have decide to award such degrees to slobs like me".

HP is defending sometime soon, and if he sails past it, all doubts shall be dispelled.

Go get yourself one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats hero!
Guess you are on cloud nine now.

Romit

Ahiri said...

you must visit : www.jikku.blogspot.com


ippadikki Ranjani