September 07, 2006

Playing around...

I am playing around with my page and figuring out the "HTML" code (the geek in me has finally surfaced after 2 and a half years) making changes on the template and stuff, just the font and colours and sidebar and stuff, so the page might behave bizarrely over the weekend.
I am not asking you to bear with me and stuff, but just thought might let you know. It might after all probably serve as a reminder for me to finish fooling around and revert to original template if it has been a very long time.

Anyway, here is a pice of information. I visited new York today. Downtown Manhattan and Empire State Building and Times Square, the works. Rode the subway. Hell's F kitchen. It was grand. Whats so great about that, you might ask? Nothing, but its not everyday you visit the Big Apple, anyway not unless you work there. And its just information, so thats that.

Anyway, thats abt it for now. So long.

No comments: